Governance Continuity Resource Kit
- A free resource kit designed to support nations who anticipate holding an election in the 2020 calendar year.
- This kit is packed with ready to go templates, resources, and customized options to support the continuance of governance.
Online OneFeather Platform
- An easy to use suite of online engagement tools for nation administration.
- Our secure platform integrates member Registrar, direct member communications, and voting solutions.
- Securely and easily manage your member Registrar with our membership management technology secured by Indigenous technology.
Voting Event Management
- We have flexible processes to accommodate the Pandemic.
- When it’s time for members to vote again, be ready with Vote from Home options and digital solutions, including virtual nomination meetings, to protect your community from further COVID-19 risks.
Sign up to get your free resource kit and to become eligible for our COVID-19 relief rates.
COVID-19 Relief Subsidies (valued up to $3000) make planning ahead easy and accessible.
Sign up today to learn how you can receive the relief subsidies towards voting event services and our OneFeather Platform subscription.
Streamline continuance of governance, member management, and communications through the COVID19 crisis
- Strategic Plan
- Critical Timeline
- Sample BCR’s
- Including Governance Resolutions & Election Resolutions
- Notices & Communication Plan
- Social Media Content and Messaging
- Voting Event Management
- Including end-end management, notices & communications, & COVID-19 Protocol and Plan for polling stations
+ Plus: guidance for First Nations in accessing the ISC Emergency Management Assistance Fund & the new Indigenous Community Support Fund.
Our OneFeather Solutions can help First Nations thrive during and after the pandemic.
The Online OneFeather Platform
Convenient management of nation administration all in one place. With secure ownership over members’ information – member data and communications are kept sovereign.
- Manage your membership Registrar
- Engage your community online
- Email your members
- Send targeted messages (for example send specific updates only to elders or on reserve members)
Voting Event Management
We’ve adapted our complete end-to-end voting event management to prioritize member safety.
- Stay at home voting options:
- Electronic voting
- Telephone voting
- Mail-in ballots
- Virtual nomination and community meetings
- Ratification/Election Officer Ready
- Public notices and communications
- COVID-19 advanced health and safety polling station protocols